Light-Link
Copy & paste Lighting_Set_01, wanted to save some time by doing that because it had all the distant light, fill lights and rim lights with appropriated settings. But when I test-render, the output wasn't totally different although they were 2 identical set of lights! (There were many hot-spots appears around the scene which were not there when I had _Set_01 enabled) I spent time checking lights, on/off lights one at a time and found causing lights these hot-spots.
The problem actually lied within the light link relationships... those links were not copied over when the entire set of lights were duplicated. Better take note of this or you grief about it next time.
Lighting Again - #2
Referencing the colours they applied in the movie, Enchanted. The queen transformed to a dragon with fire. Most lights had blue/green hue to it, coldness and danger. Main distant light was moved behind the human_ref where the cave would cast a shadow over where the woman character would be, kind of like the dangerous is upon or consuming her?
Feel that some area in the scene are still too dark, maybe put in soft lights tomorrow.
Light Fog
Done this a couple of time during Mr Pang's lighting module, haven't tried it here so i went on a research.
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini11.0/examples/nodes/shop/atmosphere/AtmosphereShader
Visible Light Rays
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=21190&start=0
Sun ray in volume light
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=17462
Read them briefly, will look into it when I use light fog on the scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment